Turn-key projects concentrate all the managerial and technical skills of the organisation. The concept was developed with a view to meeting the needs of customers who want technically reliable and economically efficient solutions, as a response to a specific issue or as a part of a development plan.
Benefits for customers:
- Efficient project management;
- A single general contractor – cost savings;
- A single project officer, for higher efficiency and faster response times;
- Responsibility and coordination of all project activities;
- Pre-design project budgeting and cost saving programmes;
What does a “turn-key project” include?
- Feasibility study – technical audit;
- Cost analysis;
- Performance of works;
- Initial operation;
- Final documentation;